Thursday, April 26, 2018

New Blog!

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I've blog blogged, not counting using my blog as a portfolio base for my writing projects and accomplishments.

I decided to move older posts to this new blog, Writer in the City, and use https://writewithnofear.blogspot.com as my sole portfolio blog for published things only.

I decided I wanted to get back into personal writing about life, teaching, writing, things I do, and places I go. I don't want to use my portfolio blog for that, so poof! A new blog is born.

I am excited to see what I come up with to share with you all. I know the followers are scarce as of now, but I'll grow because I plan on doing much throughout this spring and summer in and around my community, and I'd like to share it all with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Traveling the Aviation Trail (Part 2: Finishing My Seven Stops)

I left off in my last blog telling you that I began the Aviation Trail in the summer of 2016. The week after last, one day, I collecte...